- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy a relaxing day in Bracciano, medieval town overlooking the famous lake.
If you have been to Rome already, you can’t miss the chance to visit Bracciano and its characteristic lake.
With its tiny streets, a well preserved city centre and a medieval castle overlooking the city, Bracciano is a cozy and lovely town. Set in the Mediterranean nature, Bracciano offers amazing views and wonderful breathtaking landscape. The Odescalchi castle is the most important attraction, inside the furniture and the massive rooms give a photograph of the medieval era and how the people in the castle used to live. You will get impressed by its wonderful views overlooked the lake.
This charming castle is waiting for you to get discovered.
- MEETING POINT : Our driver will be waiting for you at the cruise pier, with a sign showing your name
- Finalizing your reservation, you can add tickets entrance of the most important attractions, with an extra price. Otherwise you will have free time to discover the city.
Discover Bracciano and the city centre
- Multilingual speaking driver
- Pick up and drop off at the pier directly in front of the cruise
- Guaranteed on time return to the ship
- Admission fees
- Food and beverage
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found